Instagram Bio that will increase your Followers Like Crazy!

source: miniature calender

When someone come on your profile they see your bio first. He or she is gonna make their mind if they want to follow you or want to go. 

Have you ever thougnt it will affect that much or that your profile bio will help you get more followers. I have seen so many profiles having amazing content but the way their profile look is not attractive or professional.

Your Instagram bio must tell:

Who you are, your story, your hobbies, something crazy, something that they can remember. The more ordinary and original it is the best it is. But remember to put some twist and difference. 

Your Instagram bio shoud not include:

Your birthday date, Some crazy non professional fonts, Common emoji, More lines than four,  your location, your country, your friend name or tag, (why? We will tell you in next blog)

Here I have created some of the best and attractive Bio for just you! You can use them freely or can change as per you wish:

1. The Makeup Gang
    Colours are in my soul
    Crazy Ideas
    Full of magic

2. The rules:
    Follow like a friend
    Like to see a smile
    Comment like an optimist 

3. Nature is in my mind
    Colours are in my soul
    Love is in my veins

4. After a long journey...
    I learnt a lesson...
    Madness is cool
    Happiness is fire

5. I can't change people
    So I am 
    Half heaven + Half hell

6. My mom is responsible for this face
    My friend is responsible for this craziness

7. Sharing my lifey
    Spreading my thoughts
    Sprinkling my happiness✨

8. Life is short?
    It's actually the longest thing!
    You'll ever do!!!

9. My name☝
    My hobby: cutting time
    My talents = My hobby

10. Cute as heaven
      Cool as icecream
      Heart melts with 
      Sweetness

11. Boy/girl with love
     You got me fly so high
     Cuteness is just my cover

12. Young forever
      I am going solo
      Sorry, but I am not sorry

13. Hi visitors
      You can't escape without following
      I can't help it

14. I am a firework
     Fan of mrbeast
     Loves BTS
     Follows @selenagomez

15. Starbucks
      Domino's
      McDonald's
      KFC

Use them and tell us did you feel more professional and satisfied. Their are many things you have to improve to be insta famous. We will continue with those. 

Thanks for exploring!
By aurtaa
Instagram: @aurtaa